Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Catching up....

Thaden's last day of school in Keller...playing with his buddies!


The boys miss their friends in Keller so much!!

Thaden and his buddy, Ben.

Thaden, Ben, Landon and Keeton

Kayson is at Thaden's Easter party at his new school.

Kayson thinks this is HIS Easter party!

This is the fastest slide in TX!!

Kayson ran from the Easter Bunny.

Thaden is showing us all of the eggs he picked up.

Jeremy is trying to keep Kayson out of the egg hunt.......it was a job!!
Thaden is decorating cup cakes at a Valentines party with his buddies in Keller.

Kayson is SINGING and DANCING at the Valentines Day Party....none of the other boys wanted the pink microphone! Kayson didn't care. :)

When Kayson wasn't singing at the Valentines party, he was riding Ella's car.



It has been a few months since I have updated!! We have moved to Midland and are in our new house...Praise God...and are settled before Breckan arrives. Although we miss our friends and Mare Mare in Keller, we are glad to be settling in. We only have a few more things to do on the inside, but the only boxes left are garage boxes. We have had a ton of help and feel VERY blessed to have such wonderful family!!

I will post pictures of the new house and the boys rooms soon. I am supposed to be induced on April 17th. We are praying that Breckan waits to come until then! I promise I'll update sooner next time!!

No comments: