Be still my heart lil' Man..I'm all yours!!! KayLynn I do believe you and Jeremy have been like family to us for over four years now; and these three little boys have our hearts too!! We love you so very much; and are so blessed to have had God place your family in ours!! XOXOX
He's beautiful, Kay Lynn. I tried to call at the hospital and it rang and rang. I've also tried your cell and it says the number has changed. I'll be sure and track down your number so I can hear your sweet voice. We miss you, love you, are happy for you, and can't wait to see you! Love, Camille
He is perfect KayLynn! I still LOVE his name too. He would fit perfectly in our little "b" family! I hope I get to see him soon! Keep those pictures coming!
3 comments:
Be still my heart lil' Man..I'm all yours!!!
KayLynn I do believe you and Jeremy have been like family to us for over four years now; and these three little boys have our hearts too!! We love you so very much; and are so blessed to have had God place your family in ours!! XOXOX
He's beautiful, Kay Lynn. I tried to call at the hospital and it rang and rang. I've also tried your cell and it says the number has changed. I'll be sure and track down your number so I can hear your sweet voice. We miss you, love you, are happy for you, and can't wait to see you! Love, Camille
He is perfect KayLynn! I still LOVE his name too. He would fit perfectly in our little "b" family! I hope I get to see him soon! Keep those pictures coming!
Post a Comment