Thursday, July 17, 2008

Trip to Broken Bow Lake

We went to the Broken Bow, OK with Jeremy's parents, sisters and their families. It was beautiful there!! We got to relax at the cabin (as much as I could relax chasing Kayson), play in the lake, play miniture golf, ride go carts..... We had a great time!!






Thank you Granna and B-Paw for a fun filled vacation!!






Kayson rode with me on the tube!!






Kayson LOVED driving the boat! He kept saying, "Boat, I go"


Thaden and Holton in the hot tub. The kids got to "swim" in the hot tub at our cabin every night.



There was a beach area where the river was, but the water was COLD, so Kayson stayed on the side and played in the dirt.



Thaden swam in the river even though the water was FREEZING.




Kayson got "the claw" from B-Paw.



The kids got to make smores at the cabin.



Granna, Thaden and Holton eating smores.





Ashlyn is such a great babysitter, already!!




Kayson really liked being in the water at the lake!



After all the excitement, Thaden was pooped!


Thaden and Loreli got to play miniture golf, then Thaden and Jeremy raced Justin, Marsh and B-Paw on go cart

2 comments:

Bella said...

What an awesome Mini Vacation..Looks like fun was had by all!!!

I could use a fun weekend like that more then I can describe!!!

melanie said...

WOW!! You guys had a great vacation w/ so much fun stuff to do. I loved the pictures of your boys. They are getting so big!