Sunday, April 13, 2008

Kayson is 1!!!



"The Kings"!!


Thaden wanted to sing "Happy Birthday" to Kayson with a candle in his muffin!
What a great big brother!!



Thaden has decided he likes to use my camera and took this picture on Kayson's b-day




Thaden at Granna and B-Paw's house on Easter Sunday




Kayson at Grammy and Grandad's house




Kayson turned 1 on April 9th and Thaden is 3 1/2!! This past year has flown by! It is hard to believe that that they are old enough to play together, already.....They have so much fun playing in eachother's room and chasing eachother outside on the driveway. Thaden rides his bike and Kayson runs around in his walker, since he's not walking by himself yet. Kayson is talking some. This weekend alone he started saying, "stop, up please, down please and daddy". Of course please sounds more like purrrrr! We are hoping that he replaces the scream with stop please:) We'll see!

2 comments:

Bella said...

Kay Lynn--I am so excited that you started a blog!! This made my day!! And I love all the pic's of the boys..especially the family photo at the top!! Your such a beautiful family~ I am so excited to get to look at pictures of you all whenever I want!! YEAH!! ami

Anonymous said...

Yippee! I'm excited to hear about what's happening in your life! I'm also excited to see the pictures!

Love you!
D'Lynn